Product description from African Bronze Honey:
Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Winter Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavoured, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. Our Summer Harvest is a deep amber, multi-floral, tropical, honeydew forest honey. Both are full of the flavours and scents of the Miombo forest.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where our beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
A product of Tanzania. Bottled in Canada.