No products in the cart.
African Bronze traditional forest honey / Miel de forêt traditionnel d’African Bronze
$49.99 – $152.99
Case of 12.
50g jars suggested retail: $6.49 each.
350g bottles suggested retail: $13.99 each.
500g bottles suggested retail $17.99 each.
Carton de 12.
Pots de 50g: prix de détail suggéré 6,49 $ chacun.
Bouteilles de 350g: prix de détail suggéré 13,99 $ chacun.
Bouteilles de 500g: prix de détail suggéré 17,99 $ chacun.
Product description from African Bronze Honey:
Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Winter Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavoured, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. Our Summer Harvest is a deep amber, multi-floral, tropical, honeydew forest honey. Both are full of the flavours and scents of the Miombo forest.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where our beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
A product of Tanzania. Bottled in Canada.
|Fair trade body|
|Please choose a variety||
Summer Harvest honey, Winter Harvest honey, Half and half
|Please choose a size||
50g jars, 350g bottles, 500g bottles